By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- Describe at least two cues or modifications that can be made to a plank to alter muscle recruitment patterns.
- Compare at least two potential progressions for reducing stability during a plank or side-plank and the potential benefits.
- Demonstrate at least two progressions of planks and side-planks as you would while explaining the movement to a client/patient.
- List at least two expected outcomes (either immediate or long-term) expected from incorporating planks or side-planks into a program.
- Compare muscle recruitment during planks and side-planks to other core and strength exercises.
You must be a member of brookbushinstitute.com ($19.99/month or $199/year USD) to take this course.
REPs Ireland members must hold the EQF L3 Fitness Instructor as a prerequisite to claim REPs Ireland CPD points.
Passing a final exam (70% or better).