After taking this online course, students will be able to:
- State the philosophy and intent of the predictive model of Lower Extremity Dysfunction.
- Determine at least one change in muscle length based on osteokinematic changes.
- Compare traditional, osteokinematic, myofascial and arthrokinematic analyses of lower extremity dysfunction to each other.
- Critically evaluate the predictive model of Lower Extremity Dysfunction based on the research studies reviewed in the development of the model.
- Design a corrective routine based on the maladaptive changes listed in the Lower Extremity Dysfunction model and the intent of currently understood interventions.
For REPs Ireland members the prerequisite is EQF L4 Personal Trainer
You must also be a member of brentbrookbush.com to take this course ($19.99/month or $199/year).
Informal online quiz – 70% pass mark