After taking this course, students will be able to:
- Describe at least 2 cues or modifications that can be made to a bridge to alter muscle recruitment patterns.
- Compare at least 2 potential progressions for reducing stability during a bridge and the potential benefits.
- List at least 2 expected outcomes (either immediate or long-term) expected from incorporating bridges into a program.
- Compare hip thrusts to other compound, lower-extremity, strength exercises.
- Demonstrate at least 2 progressions of a glute bridge as you would while explaining the movement to a client/patient.
REPS Ireland Members must be EQF L4 Personal Trainer to claim CPD Points.
You must be a member of brookbushinstitute.com ($19.99/month or $199/year USD) to take this course.
Passing a final exam by 70% or better.