Welcome to TRIBE Ireland Wired – A mini online Spinning®, Fitness and Wellness Event.
This 1-day schedule is designed for you to sweat, learn and enjoy amongst like-minded friends. This year our focus is on self-care so we have a fabulous line-up for you. Everyone is welcome, instructors, fitness enthusiasts alike. We come together to celebrate being healthy together and learning a little on the way.
For those who have an indoor cycle or Spinning® bike at home, even better, you get to join the rides too.
We can’t wait to see you there! Sign up now
Content: The Schedule of the Day
- 09:15 am Welcome & Introduction
- 09:30 am Spinning® Ride – EVOLVE with Master Instructor Delys Poynton
- 10:30 am Workshop – Oxygen Advantage Masterclass taster with Master Instructor Rose O’Donovan
- 11.30 am Spinning® Ride – Invisible Connections with National Team Presenter Carmell DeMello
- 12:15 pm Break
- 1:00 pm Workshop – Feel Good Factor of Fitness with Guest Presenter Daniel Twomey PhD.
- 2:00 pm Spinning® Ride – The Big Chill | Moving Chi with Master Instructor Sarah Morelli
- 3:00 pm Workshop – Self Care: Spill the Tea
- 3:45 pm Closing notes & farewell
Anyone can attend, all are welcome.
For REPS Ireland CPD points the prerequisite is EQF L3 Fitness Instructor with Indoor Group Cycling
None. This is an attendance-based fitness event.