This course is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions.
Covered during the course:
- How to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
- Working with music
- Motivating participants
- A variety of group teaching skills
- Cycle set up and safe cycling technique
- How to respond to health and safety issues
This is a full course with an assessment on the second day, not just a workshop so therefore fully qualifies candidates to teach group indoor cycling classes.
Recommended – Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or equivalent
Candidates will be assessed through written questions, session plans and a practical observation