Our Certified Spinning Instructors inspire riders around the world with safe, effective and exciting rides that keep students coming back for more. And it all starts with our Spinning Instructor Certification. This comprehensive program provides fitness professionals with the practical knowledge and skills to become a dynamic indoor cycling leader. Get certified today.
Note: This certification is currently an Online and Virtual Offering during Coronavirus restrictions.
What Instructor Certification teaches:
- Spinner® bike setup and safety
- Cycling biomechanics
- Creating motivating class ride profiles
- Coaching and teaching skills
- Spinning Energy Zones™ and heart rate training
- Visualization techniques to enhance the mind/body connection
Why Spinning® Instructor Certification? Spinning Instructor Certification provides CECs and CPD points with leading fitness organizations including: ACE, NASM, and REPs Ireland. It is also the first step within the Spinning Certification Pathway.
- An EQF level 3 Fitness Instructor is required for REPs Ireland members wanting to claim REPs Ireland CPD points.
- A cycling coaching award plus supporting evidence (optional)
- During the course there is also formative ongoing assessment and practical assessment on ZOOM.
- Workshop attendance (100%)
- Post course online theory assessment. Passing score (80% or higher)