During this two day course you will:
- Receive a full introduction to Pilates large equipment.
- Learn 32 exercises for training lumbo-pelvic stabilisation.
- Review functional and surface anatomy of the spine, pelvis and hip.
- Discuss the clinical application of the Pilates movements and exercise selection.
- Review case studies and begin to design and discuss your own treatment plans.
APPI Matwork Level 1 or the attendance at a 2 day matwork course with a recognised pilates training institution is the pre-requisite for this course.