Level 3 Personal Training Course – Fast track
Suitable for qualified Fitness Instructors
Our Level 3 Personal Trainer certificate course offers the perfect stepping stone for already qualified level 2 Fitness Instructors to advance their career working as a Personal Trainer.
Taught by highly qualified Personal Trainers with years of industry experience we deliver a tailored learning experience to our students which means you get the maximum benefit from studying with us. You will gain a Level 3 personal trainer certificate which is fully recognised by CIMSPA enabling you to work in the active leisure industry as a fully bona fide Personal Trainer. Most of our Level 3 personal trainer course graduates choose to work in a gym or operate as a self-employed trainer running their own Personal Trainer business gradually building a lucrative client base.
You will study the following modules:
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme – 2 practical workshop days during which our industry leading tutors will coach you in a small group teaching you the practical skills to qualify and practice as a Level 3 personal trainer supporting a wide range of differing client needs.
Why Choose this Course?
- You’ll be ready to coach and support a wide range of clients working either in a gym based setting or self employed.
- Qualify from 6 weeks
- Best Price Promise
- Taught by leading Personal Trainers
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing – if you do not already have this we also provide a Level 2 and Level 3 package enabling you to become a fully qualified practitioner.
- Portfolio evidenced learning comprising workbook questions and practical skills exercises
- Practical workshops
- Practical assessment