Become a Fitness Instructor
The essential qualification you need to start your fitness career
Our cutting edge Fitness Instructor course will truly develop your talent teaching you the all important theory and practical skills so you’re work ready. You’ll qualify as a CIMSPA recognised level 2 Fitness Instructor, the perfect stepping stone into your new career. Here you will use your skills to design and instruct exercise programs and offer support and motivation to members so they achieve their fitness goals.
Once you have achieved your Fitness Instructor Certificate there are numerous ways to progress. Popular choices include; exercise to music instructing, teaching kids fitness, running circuit and boot camps classes, Yoga and Pilates teaching and training to become a Personal Trainer.
You will study the following 6 modules;
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Planning gym based exercise
- Instructing gym based exercise – 1 practical workshop day during which our industry leading tutors will coach you in a small group teaching you the practical skills to qualify and practice as a Level 2 REPs accredited fitness instructor supporting a wide range of differing client needs.
Why Choose this Course?
- You’ll be ready to coach and support a wide range of clients working either in a gym based setting or self employed.
- Qualify from 6 weeks
- Best Price Promise
- Taught by leading Personal Trainers
- Portfolio evidenced learning comprising workbook questions and practical skills exercises
- Practical workshop
- Practical assessment