Introducing NatalStrength® – The Definitive Guide To A Safe Return To Strength Training Post Birth!
A brand new offering from Burrell Education in collaboration with Richard Scrivener (Strength and Conditioning Coach and Global Educator) and Vivienne Rounsley (Pre/Post Natal Fitness Specialist and CrossFit Coach). NatalStrength® is the perfect addition to your foundation Post Natal Exercise/Movement education for those wishing to work safely and effectively with the Post Birth woman following Strength and Conditioning Training protocols once foundation ‘core restoration’ has be achieved.
Module 1 – Foundation Birthing, Pelvic Health and Post Natal Anatomy & Physiology – Jenny Burrell
Module 2 – The Principles of Programming Progressive Overload – Richard Scrivener
Module 3 – Post Natal Mobility Re-Imagined – Jenny Burrell and Richard Scrivener
Module 4 – 80 NatalStrength® Progressions for the Key Human Movement Patterns, the Kegel Continuum PLUS, and Excel Spreadsheet ‘Programme Generator’ – Richard Scrivener, Vivienne Rounsley, Jenny Burrell
Module 5 – ‘Strong Mom’ Interviews – Insightful Interviews with REAL MOMS – who lift heavy – Olympic Lifting, Power Lifting and CrossFit!
- ANY Certified and Insured Movement Professional already qualified to work with the Post Natal population – DO NOT PURCHASE THIS EDUCATION IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS AND ARE NOT CERTIFIED/INSURED TO WORK WITH THE POST NATAL POPULATION.
- Pre/Post Natal Post Natal Yoga Professionals
- Pre/Post Natal Pilates Professionals
- Post Natal Certified Strength Coaches
- Post Natal Physiotherapists
- Post Natal Certified Fitness Professionals
- Post Natal Certified Women’s Health Educators + Clinicians
For STA Members the minimum prerequisite is L3 Sports Therapy and P/Post Natal.
A 30 question multiple choice exam covering the contents of Modules 1 + 2 needs to be passed (70% minimum mark) in order to gain Burrell Education certification and the CEU/CPD points available