As the UK’s specialist provider of Strength and Conditioning education, we created the first Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Course in the UK. This fantastic coaching course is for coaches and professionals who want to differentiate themselves within the fitness industry, enhance their knowledge and skills and ultimately attract and retain more of their ideal clients.
Wherever you may be in your career, our REPs Ireland recognised Level 4 Strength and Conditioning Foundation course has been designed to help you both work and study at the same time. Our in-depth course is made up of group-based practical learning and flexible online modules that can be accessed from home or on the go. We believe that anybody can benefit from a great Strength and Conditioning Programme and our students along with their clients are excellent examples of this.
- Needs Analysis
- Resistance training programmes
- Speed and Agility
- Endurance training
- Plyometric training
- Mobility and Stability training
- Core training
- Designing injury reduction programmes
- Micro, Meso and Macro cycles
- Periodisation essentials
- Advanced training and programme design
- Long term athlete development
- Transfer of training
- Psychology of sports performance
- Nutrition for sports performance
- Recovery and regeneration
- Drugs in sport
EQF Level 4 Personal Trainer (REPs Ireland)
- Coaching assessment.
- Theory assessment.
Endorsed by PD:Approval for recognition by REPs Ireland