The full-time Certificate in Personal Training is run over 4 weeks, one of the longest and most comprehensive face to face Personal Training qualifications currently offered in the UK. We also offer a part-time option that is delivered over 6 weekends with online study, with all of the same content as the full-time course. At all times you will be able to contact your tutor for assistance.
Freedom PT Training Certificate in Personal Training
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Advanced anatomy and physiology
- Health and fitness appraisal
- Fitness testing for power, muscular strength, endurance and flexibility
- Programme design for muscular endurance, hypertrophy, strength, power, core stability and aerobic fitness
- Nutritional advice for physical activity including advanced weight management and exercise nutrition
- Communication and motivational strategies
- Training outside of a gym environment
- Postural assessment and correction including Foam Rolling
- Advanced training systems / techniques
- Business skills
- Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Evidence of a current suitable Level 2 qualification is required for entry onto this course. Also, due to the nature of this course some gym/exercise experience would be desirable prior to start, as are reasonable literacy and numeracy skills. Must be over 16 years of age.
Multiple Choice Exams, Practical Assessment and Portfolio of Evidence