This industry accredited Exercise to Music qualification will teach you the theoretical knowledge and practical skills so that you can design, deliver and evaluate your own group based exercise classes. You will be ready to teach and supervise exercise to music classes for both healthy adults and young people within the 14-16 age ranges and can join CIMSPA at level 2. Once complete you will be a fully qualified Exercise to Music Instructor and be recognised as a Level 2 Fitness Professional.
You will gain the Level 2 Certificate in Instructing Exercise to Music and be ready to run your own classes or gain employment within a gym as an Exercise to Music Instructor, Fitness and Weight Management Instructor, Freelance Class Instructor, Group Exercise Coach or Studio Co-ordinator or run your own freelance fitness business.
This exercise to music instructor qualification is made up of six course modules.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Supporting clients
- Health, safety and welfare in fitness
- Exercise principles
- Planning group exercise to music sessions
- Instructing group exercise to music sessions
Is this ETM course for me?
You will gain a Certificate in Instructing Exercise to Music. Once your qualification is complete you can join CIMSPA with affiliate status as a recognised level 2 Exercise to Music Instructor, ready for the workplace.
Once your qualification is booked we will simply arrange your enrolment and course welcome and you’re ready to start. When qualifying with us here at the Academy of Fitness Professionals there’s also the peace of mind that all course materials, tutor support, workbooks, assessments and certification fees are included as standard.
- Workbook theory
- Video based practical skills assessment
- You will also need to attend 20 hours of classes in your locality working alongside a L2 Exercise to Music Instructor to develop your class instructor work experience. These hours are recorded and signed off in your course log book which is submitted as part of your course evidence.