Love fitness and working with kids? Whether you’re already qualified as a Personal Trainer looking to expand your business or are starting your fitness career, this industry accredited kids fitness qualification will truly develop your talents. You’ll qualify as a CIMSPA recognised level 2 Kids Fitness Instructor and will be ready to teach your own fitness classes to children within the 5-15 years age range. Students who complete this qualification go on to run kids fitness classes within schools, holiday camps, gyms, halls, leisure centres and boot camp settings.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Supporting clients
- Health, safety and welfare in fitness
- Exercise principles
- Planning physical activity for children
- Instructing physical activity for children
Is this Kids Fitness Qualification for me?
You will gain a Certificate in Instructing Exercise and Physical Activity for Children. Once your qualification is complete you can join CIMSPA with affiliate status as an approved level 2 kids fitness instructor, ready for the workplace.
Once your qualification is booked we will simply arrange your enrolment and course welcome and you’re ready to start. When qualifying with us here at the Academy of Fitness Professionals there’s also the peace of mind that course materials, tutor support, workbooks, assessments and certification fees are all included as standard.
- Workbook theory
- Video based practical skills assessment
- You will also need to attend 20 hours of classes in your locality working alongside a L2 Kids Fitness Instructor to develop your kids fitness instructor work experience. These hours are recorded and signed off in your course log book which is submitted as part of your course evidence.