A UNIQUE ONLINE CPD Education for FULLY CERTIFIED SOFT TISSUE THERAPISTS comprising of 3 KEY ELEMENTS for improving outcomes for the most common minor pain/discomfort ailments during Pregnancy and into the Post Natal period.
This education extends way beyond simply teaching you ‘how’ to apply Kineseotape by positioning taping in the middle of a continuum that starts with TREATMENT and TOUCH, the proceeds to TAPING to support your soft tissue therapy and then TEACHING via a ‘home/self-care’ video library that will help you complete the circle of care for your client by helping them to help themselves outside of your 1-1 sessions. I think we all agree that our job as the therapist is not only to ‘treat’ but also to empower the client to know that they too can take a leading role in their recovery.
This Education Comprises of 4 Modules:
Module 1: What is Kineseotaping and How/Why Does It Work?
Module 2: Module 2: The Post Natal Core + Kineseotaping and Soft Tissue Therapies Post Birth
Module 3: Module 3: Kineseotaping and Soft Tissue Therapies During Pregnancy including Lumbopelvic Pain During Pregnancy Tutorial with Michelle Lyons
Module 4: Research Links, Tape Discount Codes, Further Reading
Client Home/Self Care Video Library Also Included
This Education is for you if you want to excel in the application of Kineseotape for the Natal woman and truly understand……..
- The Principles and History of Kinesotaping – How + Why It Works
- The Changing Pregnant Core and Lumbopelvic Region
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and SIJ Pain in Pregnancy – Michelle Lyons.
- The Post Natal Core Rehab and Diastasis 101 – The Essentials
- Application of Kinesotaping for Post Natal Core Rehab – Diastasis Recti Support, Abdominal Wall Re-Activation, Post C-Section Odema Taping.
- Common Musculoskeletal and Fascial Pregnancy to Post Natal Ailments and How Kineseotaping Can Help
- Application of Kinesotaping for Key Pregnancy Ailments – ‘Bump Support’ and Diastasis Support
- Solutions For: Pregnancy and Post Natal Hernia Support, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Lower Limb Odema, Thoracic Postural Support, Anterior Knee Support, Lateral Knee Pain, Sacroiliac Pain and SPD, De Quervain’s Syndrome.
- Confirmation Testing for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and De Quervain’s Syndrome.
- Eternal Access Done-For You Client Self-Care Movement and Therapy Library for your client to support your soft tissue therapy work.
- Eternal Access to all ‘how-to’ videos for easy reference and continued learning.
Any discipline of fully certified and insured wellness profession ‘certified to touch’ ie., Physiotherapist, Massage Therapist who is also certified and insured to treat the Pregnant and Post Natal Woman.
For STA Members the minimum prerequisite is L3 Sports Therapy
There is a 20 question multiple choice exam for professionals taking this education that must be completed in order to gain certification.
This certification also requires a video submission of a practical activity to be submitted on completion of the course and exam.