Aerolatino® is an exciting international dance fitness workout with Latin American rhythms and dance styles like the Salsa, Merengue, Bachatango, Cha-cha-cha, Reggaeton and more. It’s a low impact workout, easy to follow, energetic and fun!
The Learners will receive 6 hours of training with Aerolatino® founder Jeff Davila enabling them to:
- Understand the vision, values and principles of Aerolatino
- Recognise and understand the different rhythms and dance steps of Latin American Music
- Combine different Latin styles and rhythms in blocks of 32 counts to form a continuous Aerolatino® dance routine
- Use asymmetric movements to change direction in diagonal, forwards, back and sideward lines across the room
- Categorise Aerolatino® movements with hints and tips to help customers remember and identify move sequences
- Receive verbal feedback on their skills and knowledge in relation to the training programme, and assessment criteria.
- Have opportunities to ensure that the training programme is tailored to their individual learning and physical needs.
- Have opportunities to provide feedback in respect of the training programme completed.
- Receive detailed and timely information in relation to the aims, outcomes, content, assessment, resources and timetable of the training.
- Receive a Learner’s Resource Pack to augment the training event and contribute to the knowledge and skills of the learner.
- Take part in PD:Approval endorsed CPD training that is designed to contribute to their professional development.
- Obtain a certificate of completion.
- Mp3 Aerolatino Music delivery via email.
Due to COVID-19 online or virtual training are available under lock down.If you want to Join Aerolatino Fitness family and Become an Instructor please email us or Text at 07766243669 Will send you the information Pack
Join the latest Latin America Dance Workout! Just complete our Instructor 1 Day Training (6 hours) and Assessment and we will give you a FREE license for one year.
Aerolatino is a Training Provider endorsed by PD Approval and recognised REPs
- Professional Dancers,Zumba Teachers,Personal Trainers or other recognised fitness qualifications or
- Currently holding ETM (Exercise To Music Level 2)
- REPs members must hold a L2 ETM qualification
YES – at the end of the workshop you’ll be asked to give a short demonstration of the day’s teaching and your understanding of delivering the Aerolatino® programme.